Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Get Your hEaD in the Game!



Okay, is it just my kids...



Or do all youngsters have a fixation with putting things on their heads?



The other day, I was going back over our pictures on the computer for the last few years, and scrolling through the overviews, and I started noticing a disturbing trend. Why do I have photo after photo of my kids with strange things that they have put on their noGGiNs?



This is definitely not something that I planned... But when I see a cute candid moment, I pull out the camera! And it just so happens that over and over, that seems to have been these cRanIALLy comedic moments such as these. ENJOY!








Koleman is a tHinKeR - he has come up with a new, unconventional way to wear the hAtbaND!









Karter's got some kind of sKuLL cap going on here...






For Koleman & Kyler, no plate will do for their pATe...

only bowls for their nOOdLes!







hAtS to cover their grAy maTTeR for Kyler & Kaden








Karter's bRaIn cushion





Karter's noGGiN goggles







Daddy's feet + Kyler's hEad = sCaLp sandwich








Kyler's Christmas cRoWn







Koleman's got blankets on the bRaIn






Kalyssa's using a cushion for her cRaNiUM!







Koleman's bowl on the bElfRY






"Not-so-Chrome" DoMes on Karter & Koleman





Nope, not even going there... :)








Koleman's light in the aTtic








Do we notice a theme going on here with the kitchenware?







Our tOP sToRy: Karson's fashion sense








A soda box for Kaden's uPpER sToRy...







And now, Kalyssa tries it on uPsTaiRs!





I know, I know, by now you're thinking we all need our hEaDs examined, don't you? I'm not sure what the big allure is, but this anomale sure seems to be happening a lot around here! I guess we're raising a bunch of tHiNK tAnKs!


The only thing I can't exactly figure out is...



Who could they have inherited this strange quirk from?!













Bingo!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. very cute post! thanks for the christmas card and pictures! Delia loves to carry them around say "and this guy...". Delia also loves her ponies. Dan brought them on the airplane with him yesterday. She has been carrying them around with her and talking to them! They were a great choice! Hope you all had a nice holiday season and have a great new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! That is hilarious! My little sister and brother used to put long jongs on their heads and bounce around the house pretending to be rabbits so whatever that gene is, I think my family might have it as well!

    ReplyDelete